Page 1 of 1

update & pictures of Calypso

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:39 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Our newest skink Calypso is doing well. She has settled in, is very friendly and is eating like a champ! She just shed, so I took a couple pictures with my phone outside. I will try to get some better ones soon.

Re: update & pictures of Calypso

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:24 pm
by bella3
Wow-she is really pretty!!! Glad to hear that things are going well :D

Re: update & pictures of Calypso

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 pm
by KellyandLindsey
wow she looks great! :)
I love to see rally cute skinks it makes my day :ohyes:

Re: update & pictures of Calypso

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm
by Kbell31
Yay for outside skink pics! He has really nice colors.

Re: update & pictures of Calypso

Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 pm
by Jeff
:thumbs: Great looking northern!

Re: update & pictures of Calypso

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 12:44 pm
by skeetersmom
Very nice :) But I am a bit jealous. We haven't seen the sun for awhile here in WI - much less warm enough weather for me to let Skeeter out to roam :x

I was going to guess that this cutie was an IJ...but guess I am wrong.

Re: update & pictures of Calypso

Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:45 pm
by supersnakeman101
looks awsome