Page 1 of 1
id&pics&a video
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:21 am
by phaemas
So i've been told this before properly but what is stevie again?XD He's got a bad attitude glossy scales and an annoyed looking face(My op)
Stevie eatin his cat food:
Skip to 3:25 second if you want to see him eating. the first few mins is just me preparing it. They eat Purina one elegant meadlys with long grain rice in ''sauce'' they seem to love it.
http://youtu.be/yVja2wxOuJ8Pics:
What's this clear thing?

Will this move if I push it with my head?

Why are your legs pink and long and FURRY?!

Oooh! This is a GREAT book!

Re: id and pics & a video or two
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:25 am
by KellyandLindsey
IJ irian jaja

i love the X on his back
Re: id and pics & a video or two
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:58 am
by phaemas
Ya:D I love his X:D
Re: id and pics & a video or two
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:08 am
by Nae
Wait, I thought the one in the video was Marvin/Marcie? And something tells me hes not hungry.
Re: id and pics & a video or two
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 am
by Linnea
Nae wrote:Wait, I thought the one in the video was Marvin/Marcie? And something tells me hes not hungry.
definitely not hungry. or very cold.
phaemas, you are not preparing the food in the video. youre just poking in his unwanted meal. preparing food = putting it together.
Re: id and pics & a video or two
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:34 am
by phaemas
Ya it was the wrong link>:| stupid youtube I have a TON of videos on my camera and can't tell wich is wich untill they're loaded and processed. Steve's is from today that ones from marcie. She was just fed yesterday and MAN she was worse than steve:)
Edit:
That'll teach me to not check the links

Re: id&pics&a video
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:18 pm
by Richard.C
stevies a bluetongue :p
an ij
im confused,looks like stevie in the vid,marcies totally different or is it marvin

Re: id&pics&a video
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 8:29 pm
by phaemas
I had the wrong video up earlierXD
And Richard REALLY?! I hadn't noticed that Steve was a blue tongued skink

Re: id&pics&a video
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:54 pm
by supersnakeman101
[ I hadn't noticed that Steve was a blue tongued skink

[/quote] Hahahhahahahahahhahahha this is why i love this forum