Page 1 of 1
Interesting test results:
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm
by phaemas
http://bluebuffalo.com/cat-food-comparison/test-resultsSo Blue Buffalo seems to be the ''better'' natural choice for cat and dog food... No by-products and no artifical stuff... Thoughs?
Let me know if you can't see the link
Re: Interesting test results:
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:35 pm
by Snickers :)
Blue buffalo is what I use for Snickers. When I used to work in a pet store the managers always recommended it as one of the best! Of course that survey may be biased as it's created by Blue buffalo themselves.
Re: Interesting test results:
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:31 pm
by Fatal_S
You put up a survey touting blue buffalo done by blue buffalo? That's like me saying I'm awesome because all me's surveyed say I'm awesome.
Blue buffalo cashes in/helps create the all-natural food hype. All those things they don't have? Those aren't all bad. And the "life source" bit is BS. They needed extra nutrients to make up for all the stuff they take out, so they give it a fancy name and cash in on it. I applaud their marketing team, but I hate Blue. I'm not saying it's bad food, but they're full of BS and they cash in on consumer fear and stupidity. The commercials seriously cheese me off.
Re: Interesting test results:
Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 pm
by Richard.C
mel
so if i use lynx de oderant i wont have beautiful women falling over trying to woo me like in there adds

Re: Interesting test results:
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 am
by KellyandLindsey
Richard

Re: Interesting test results:
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:02 am
by phaemas
Ya When I first say their commertials i was like ''Life sorce bits?? Looks like deer or rabbit ****" But we're going to try it with my dog. But still LIFE SORCE BITS?! PLEASE. If you ask me it's just BS (Blue skinkXD)
Re: Interesting test results:
Posted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm
by anchietae
Fatal_S wrote: I'm not saying it's bad food, but they're full of BS and they cash in on consumer fear and stupidity. The commercials seriously cheese me off.
Classic!
