http://bluebuffalo.com/cat-food-comparison/test-results
So Blue Buffalo seems to be the ''better'' natural choice for cat and dog food... No by-products and no artifical stuff... Thoughs?
Let me know if you can't see the link
Interesting test results:
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
-
Snickers :)
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm
- Country:
- Location: Canada
Re: Interesting test results:
Blue buffalo is what I use for Snickers. When I used to work in a pet store the managers always recommended it as one of the best! Of course that survey may be biased as it's created by Blue buffalo themselves.
A bird enthusiast with a skink!
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
Re: Interesting test results:
You put up a survey touting blue buffalo done by blue buffalo? That's like me saying I'm awesome because all me's surveyed say I'm awesome.
Blue buffalo cashes in/helps create the all-natural food hype. All those things they don't have? Those aren't all bad. And the "life source" bit is BS. They needed extra nutrients to make up for all the stuff they take out, so they give it a fancy name and cash in on it. I applaud their marketing team, but I hate Blue. I'm not saying it's bad food, but they're full of BS and they cash in on consumer fear and stupidity. The commercials seriously cheese me off.
Blue buffalo cashes in/helps create the all-natural food hype. All those things they don't have? Those aren't all bad. And the "life source" bit is BS. They needed extra nutrients to make up for all the stuff they take out, so they give it a fancy name and cash in on it. I applaud their marketing team, but I hate Blue. I'm not saying it's bad food, but they're full of BS and they cash in on consumer fear and stupidity. The commercials seriously cheese me off.
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Interesting test results:
mel
so if i use lynx de oderant i wont have beautiful women falling over trying to woo me like in there adds
so if i use lynx de oderant i wont have beautiful women falling over trying to woo me like in there adds
- KellyandLindsey
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:53 pm
- Country:
- Location: Denver Colorado
Re: Interesting test results:
Richard 

- phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
Re: Interesting test results:
Ya When I first say their commertials i was like ''Life sorce bits?? Looks like deer or rabbit ****" But we're going to try it with my dog. But still LIFE SORCE BITS?! PLEASE. If you ask me it's just BS (Blue skinkXD)
- anchietae
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 5:37 pm
- Country:
- Location: Western Washington, USA
- Contact:
Re: Interesting test results:
Fatal_S wrote: I'm not saying it's bad food, but they're full of BS and they cash in on consumer fear and stupidity. The commercials seriously cheese me off.
Classic!
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 152 guests
