NIX MITE TREATMENT
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
Joey1983
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 am
- Country:
- Location: New York City
NIX MITE TREATMENT
Hey all.. I am in the process of treating my BTS for a pretty nasty infestation (free gift from the pet store). I have tried everything from bathing daily and also reptile relief. All have worked but I still keep finding these mites on him. I also did an extra virgin oil bath on him last night and about 20 mites came off! Today: As per many readings on forums and also on here I tried the NIX (2oz) with one gallon diluted. I completely sprayed the skink and used a q tip to get in his eye areas. The stuff dries very quickly. Please shares thoughts and Ideas please. Thanks Fatal for the info... I hope this works *fingers crossed*
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: NIX MITE TREATMENT
dont bathe the lizard after using the treatment,other wise your just washing it off,just thought id mention that in case
good mite treatments generally work straight away,shouldnt even need to bath them,or oil them up ,as soon as u apply the treatment ,especially if u have them on paper you see the mites dropping off the lizard
good mite treatments generally work straight away,shouldnt even need to bath them,or oil them up ,as soon as u apply the treatment ,especially if u have them on paper you see the mites dropping off the lizard
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 286 guests
