Page 1 of 1

Sheba is better

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm
by Lauriek
Hello All, sometime ago I posted on this forum that one of beloved shingles, Sheba, had a respiratory infection. Glad to say she is much better and doing well. She is very clever. She realised that I was taking her out of her viv to give her medicine and she started to hide from me. I had to placate her with sweet fruit and many trips on my shoulder. :D

Re: Sheba is better

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:26 pm
by missmacabre
Aww how sweet, glad to hear she's a lot better :)

Re: Sheba is better

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 am
by Richard.C
good to hear laurie

Re: Sheba is better

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 am
by El Lobo
Glad to hear Sheba has fully recovered.

Re: Sheba is better

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:58 pm
by bella3
Yay! I am so gald that she is feeling better :)