I saw everyone posting pictures, so I figured I'd post some pics and a video I took of my 4 month old Merauke, Caipora since I haven't really posted about him yet. :3 My little babyface. He's always been really friendly and I spend hours a day with him.
Here's an eating video from yesterday. (also other videos on my youtube of him, n some others) Don't worry I always sit with him while he eats (and don't always feed in cage) to make sure he doesn't swallow substrate even though he's eating out of a bowl.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Xdh8PTgkM
Merauke Pics + Vid
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- LarissaLurid
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Merauke Pics + Vid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: Merauke Pics + Vid
Where did you get him from? Bill Schwinn?
- LarissaLurid
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Merauke Pics + Vid
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Where did you get him from? Bill Schwinn?
Dr. Douglas Dix of Deer Fern Farms
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 210 guests
