My Husband and I have owned Blue Tongue Skinks when we were Kids and have only just gotten back into it. I don't know anyone with a Skink where we live so I thought I would have a look around the net. I'd like to introduce you to Alisabeth Lou, who came as a present from Hubby to me last October. Lissy has been just a joy to have out of any Skink I have ever had. She is a Blotched Blue Tongue, up to 31cm currently from 10cm last October, and weighs 9 grams. She is extremely curious, loves her snails, kiwifruit and bananas for treats. I'll call her 'she' for now, as we are leaning towards her being a female. Her personality is very relaxed and docile, hardly any hissing, and she is able to be hand fed. I am really looking forward to chatting to you all about your Skinks as well.
If anyone would like to see Pictures, they are here at my photobucket - http://s1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... hihuahuas/ which also has her last recent shed (Feb 9th) pictures as well.
LovesChihuahuas



excellent choice of skink,got to love the blotchies
