Page 1 of 1

Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm
by Joey1983
Can you please help me identify what type of BTS this is? and what is the gender if possible.?

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm
by KellyandLindsey
I would say it is a Merauke but I'm no expert and i would guess its a girl :D

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Merauke (Tiliqua gigas evanescens) :lounge:

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:55 pm
by Jeff
How old is your skink? It is very attractive!

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:12 pm
by Bird_Brain
Id guess male.

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:34 pm
by Joey1983
Jeff wrote:How old is your skink? It is very attractive!


I bought this BTS at petland (pet store) They said the BTS was probably just under a year?

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:40 pm
by WanderingChai
I would guess male- but it's a close call. Very pretty meruke.

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:17 pm
by Scooter_in_Kindergarten
Have to give myself props - I'm getting better at these ID's. My guess was the same as everyone else's. Def a Meruke :)
Pet land huh? That was a good buy. I never see BTS at the big pet stores.

Re: Please identify gender and type of BTS

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 am
by LarissaLurid
Yup definitely a Merauke :] nice markings too.