I know we all like pictures...

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
smex14
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 am
Country:
Location: Birmingham, UK

I know we all like pictures...

Postby smex14 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:54 am

Hello,

Just wanted to share a few pictures really of my cheeky boy! He's lovely. Still getting there but he is a lot more relaxed than when he first came to me. My grumpy boy ate lots of calci-worms and waxworms and just loved them! Not sure I can stomach live food very often though :lol:

Anyway...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 Indo BTS - Sigs
1 Herman's Tortoise - Maris
1 Stuart's Milks Snake - Errol
2 Labradors - Busta & Dre
4 Chickens - Scarlett, Gwyneth, Catherine & Victoria (RIP Audrey)
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: I know we all like pictures...

Postby StaceyLeigh » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:30 pm

Beautiful skink, and yes we love pictures :lol:
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: I know we all like pictures...

Postby bella3 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 pm

The last picture is my favorite!
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: I know we all like pictures...

Postby Richard.C » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 pm

handsome skink,tongue shots can be tricky,can u set your camera to take a sequence of pics,that may help
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: I know we all like pictures...

Postby Katrina » Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 pm

Gorgeous!! I love Indos! :D
User avatar
SFBlueTongue81
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco

Re: I know we all like pictures...

Postby SFBlueTongue81 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Very cute Skink :-)
1 Northern BTS

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 148 guests