Dimensions are 4'7" long 2'4" high and 1'4" wide
Cat and dog checking things out after I took the drawers out



I un screwed all the wood pieces out of it except the middle part(Was missing the proper drill bit). Hubby had to saw it off while still leaving the middle support beam(It will warp otherwise). We will replace it with a much nicer looking one later on., Will have to use some wood filler on sides. They chipped it to put the middle piece in.

And here you go. Next step will be to get wood for the floor of the enclosure and check to see if I will have to replace the particle board back with something a tiny bit more solid so I can start on tiling the floor and setting up the polystrene and vent holes. and also making a box for the heat light with a latch door so I can access it from the inside if the bulb goes out but the cord will be in the back via a port hole)
Suggestions and comments welcome.



