Jeff wrote:Another Canadian.
Just you wait... Canada will soon be the blue tongue skink capital of the world! Just give Mel and me some time...


Jeff wrote:Another Canadian.


Katrina wrote:Jeff wrote:Another Canadian.
Just you wait... Canada will soon be the blue tongue skink capital of the world! Just give Mel and me some time...![]()


NennaMeerkat wrote:Don't count the US out either! We might be slow getting on the BTS bandwagon but you can bet once we catch up we are gonna pass all of you up!








Fatal_S wrote:I wouldn't say behind, you're definitely among the tops, but not as great as ML seems to think.




Jeff started it...
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote::uhhhh: Jeff started it...



NennaMeerkat wrote:Oh come on WanderingChai it is fun! It's all friendly banter. And I am not up on the "history" of the US and skinks. Any documentation I could read about this killing off and such of our cool skinks?


xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Or was it Kat... But I like Kat. She might give me a merauke...
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 224 guests