So Hector is 19 inches from nose to tail a little over a year old and I just want to see if some of you have any guesses on his sex. I am told he is an IJ so let the guesses begin!
Sexing Hector.
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Karibell85
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 pm
- Country:
- Location: Portland OR
Sexing Hector.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
Re: Sexing Hector.
Female IMO.
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Sexing Hector.
looks a lass to me to
- Jeff
- Vladik Pippery

- Posts: 5684
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Sexing Hector.
Come on now, everyone knows that Hector is a boy name!
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
- WanderingChai
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: New York
Re: Sexing Hector.
I was thinking male, but it does have a feminine body...
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
- Karibell85
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 pm
- Country:
- Location: Portland OR
Re: Sexing Hector.
yeah see I have been going back and forth on if he is a boy or not and I always seem to come back to being a girl. any other opinions would be great!
-
nightroses
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:59 am
- Country:
- Location: denver, co
Re: Sexing Hector.
I'm new to this but I think that it is a girl.
Beautiful skink!!
This is my first BTS and first reptile so please be patient with me and give me all the knowledge that you want I am here to learn.
- Karibell85
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:16 pm
- Country:
- Location: Portland OR
Re: Sexing Hector.
Jeff wrote:Come on now, everyone knows that Hector is a boy name!
Yeah maybe I should have done a more gender neutral name lol oops my bad
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 300 guests
