Page 1 of 1

Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:38 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Taking advantage of the unusually nice temps, we took the skinks outside for some sun (D3), and took a few shots. We got a few inside as well. Thor is such a ham! Ok you all love photos, so here you go...

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:31 pm
by Kbell31
Yay! Nice pictures (: I had mine outside today too. Loving this warm weather in the north!

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:41 am
by nightroses
awwww I cant wait for my baby to be big enough to do this. :)

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:41 am
by supersnakeman101
im probobly going to take blaze out today see how he reacts to the fresh air and sunshine :D

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:15 am
by DevDomSki
Beautifuls skinks. I also can't wait for mine to be big enough to take outside!

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 am
by StaceyLeigh
It is supposed to be 70's here this weekend and into next week! I am very excited outdoor skink exercise! I will take more pictures in a week or 2 as they will shed soon. Both are dark right now, especially Ember! After a shed he is much creamier, and very lemon yellow sides.

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:35 pm
by Katrina
Gorgeous! I can't wait until it is warm enough here... but we still have a few months to go!

Re: Spring Photo Shoot!

Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:48 pm
by WanderingChai
I took Tea Cup outside for a while a few days ago- I was great! She had so much fun~ :D