Page 1 of 1
Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 pm
by Nae
I wanted to make Zeke up a boiled egg! Having not yet had breakfast myself, I thought "Eh, I might as well have some too!
And so walla! Boiled eggs on bread for me, boiled eggs lightly dusted with some calcium for Zeke!
(Why bread and not toast? Im not allowed to use the toaster when Im home alone....Some 18 year old I am

)


He grabbed a chunk and ran away with it!

Then came back! I think I gave him too much....



He didnt eat all of it (Not surprisingly!) but when I took him and my sandwich into my room, he sat there stealing my egg....
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:05 pm
by WanderingChai
He's so cute....

You need to teach him some manners before it's too late!
Very cute pics!
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:25 pm
by Katrina
Very cute!!
I laughed out loud when I read you aren't allowed to use the toaster.

Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:59 pm
by Richard.C
lol,banned from toaster,nae ,you will have to try the lil tyke on an insect,quite amusing when they stalk it,my smaller one wiggles its hand at the bug like hes trying to attract it,like snakes sometimes do with there tails to attract prey into striking range,normally after a few unnsuccessful run down attempts
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:10 pm
by acanthurus
What a cool little skink! They have such character at this age. Always trying to act tough until food gets in the way, and then they seem to sit there thinking how can I eat this and continue to look tough...
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Very cute

What a mischievous little face!
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm
by Nae
Hes too cute for manners

I havent been allowed to use the toaster in years...Only if someone is home, even if that someone is my little sister....
Im keeping a look out for a Zeke friendly bug! I might have to breed some sort of roach for him... He actually did the whole foot waving thing when I very first gave him some meat, and I had a feeling he was doing the whole 'attract the food' thing, but I wasnt too sure! It was very cute~ He also stalks and pounces on his normal food, haha~
He is very tough! Especially when food is involved, as he doesnt seem to like being interrupted whilst eating, so he tries to scare you off beforehand

Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:35 am
by Coomassie
Nae wrote:I havent been allowed to use the toaster in years...Only if someone is home, even if that someone is my little sister....
Don't feel too bad, my husband doesn't like me in the kitchen...ever.
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 am
by Alioop
He looks like he's loving that egg! That face is just too frickin adorable!
Don't feel bad about the toaster, I'm pretty sure my bf would have me locked in a crate like the puppy when I'm home alone... I tend to get into a lot of trouble lol.
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 pm
by Linnea
thats so cute xD he really is eating a lot at one

why toast the sandwich when theres egg on it? xD just put some caviar on and its perfectly tasty enough. or make the egg all loose and spread it out all over

(im sure zeke would love that last one)
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm
by Richard.C
oh and dont be scared to let him eat his fill,lil tykes especially will convert food amount into healthy growth,they can be piggys the centralians,glad im not the only one whos seen the arm waving thing at food,it is a crack up to watch,might have to film it next time,was yours also wrigling its fingers to
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:17 pm
by Nae
Sure Linnea, caviar, cause I have heaps of that lying around and all!

(thats actually quite an expensive dish here,ive never actually tried it before!) I perfectly like eggs on bread, but toast is just normall i suppose~! ( sent via android sorry for mistakes)
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 pm
by Nae
Thats good to know richard! yup, wiggly fingers and all
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:13 pm
by missmacabre
I love the 4th pic down, soooo cute!
Re: Breakfast Time! (Pic heavy!)
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am
by nightroses
I need to try eggs with my little one. Very cute I enjoyed the pictures very much and my parents were the same with me and the toaster,oven,stove..etc sucks huh? lol