Emergancy weight on recipie
Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 am
So, I thought you guys might want to know my emergancy weight on recipie that I use for marcie:
1/2 cup of iggys pellets
2 ''banches'' of kale
1-2 table spoons of kitten food
2-3 table spoons of multie-vitamin
Blend it up.
Next you should have this semi solid stuff. take a spoon full and put it in a small dish. put in water filling the dish up about 3/4. Stir well. Use an eye-dropper and feed ONLY the liquid.
NOTE:I use this for Marcie when she dropps alot of weight and can't hold down solid food. Its ment to have alot of nutrients and fat. (Hence the kitten food) I've been using it for 3 days and she's gained 100 grams and now weights 550 compaired to 450!
1/2 cup of iggys pellets
2 ''banches'' of kale
1-2 table spoons of kitten food
2-3 table spoons of multie-vitamin
Blend it up.
Next you should have this semi solid stuff. take a spoon full and put it in a small dish. put in water filling the dish up about 3/4. Stir well. Use an eye-dropper and feed ONLY the liquid.
NOTE:I use this for Marcie when she dropps alot of weight and can't hold down solid food. Its ment to have alot of nutrients and fat. (Hence the kitten food) I've been using it for 3 days and she's gained 100 grams and now weights 550 compaired to 450!