Page 1 of 1

Yummy?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:31 am
by DevDomSki
Chopped up meal worms, kale, and squash

Image

I'm not going to lie. It was pretty gross chopping up the meal worms, but worth it seeing him gobble it up!

Re: Yummy?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 am
by xxmonitorlizardxx
looks tastey :)
Those are superworms though.

Re: Yummy?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:51 am
by DevDomSki
Yes super worms. Thank you for the correction. :thumbs:

Re: Yummy?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 am
by Katrina
I'm not sure if I'd say "yummy" but BTS love some of the grossest looking meals. :lol:

I've never chopped up feeders... doesn't sound fun!

Re: Yummy?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 pm
by Kbell31
passing on the worm chopping myself..... :dead:

Re: Yummy?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:26 pm
by DevDomSki
So funny watching a little reptile that's not even six inches long grabbing food and shaking his head like he's trying to kill it. He loved that meal. Even tho he has been skittish since I got him last Friday, he has had no problems coming out and gobbling down some food.