Wow! I leave for a minute and look what happens...

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
mom22wins
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 1216
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:12 pm
Country:
Location: Pasadena, MD
Contact:

Wow! I leave for a minute and look what happens...

Postby mom22wins » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 pm

I stopped by to check out the boards since I haven't been on for a while. And look at this! It looks great! I'm ashamed to ask when this was updated. I've been awol for so long... :doh:

My Northern, Sammy, (whom I got from Zach and Holly) is doing great. She is almost 5 years old now. My how time flies. I am contemplating a new background and some new stuff for her to climb on. It's about time for a change. She loves it when I change her substrate and add new items to her enclosure. :thumbs:

Can't wait for it to warm up here in Maryland. Then I can take her outside in the sunshine for a walk...
Diane
"Please don't confuse what was said with what you heard."
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Wow! I leave for a minute and look what happens...

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Welcome back :)
The forum changed on December, 7 2011:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19410
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19409
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Wow! I leave for a minute and look what happens...

Postby Katrina » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Welcome back mom! :D I'd love to see updated pics of Sammy.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 237 guests