Page 1 of 1

Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:11 am
by ProCreationReptiles
Went to the expo this last weekend, was walking around buying supplies, wasn't really planning on buying anything since I didn't see much.

My husband calls me over to one of the booths I had already looked at, and there she/ he was!!!!!!!!!!!

A baby BTS!!!!!! She fits in the palm of my hand, possibly 6 inches...

Put her in her enclosure when we got home, she came out to drink some water...I was feeding Roxy and Eastern last night so I figured, ok go ahead and try to feed the baby. I didnt think she/he would actually eat considering we got her/him Saturday. She proved me wrong and she/he ate great.


She/He is itty bitty....I imagine only a couple weeks old....

She is very alert and curious lol. Will be posting pics of her later today..

Re: HEHEHE! I picked up a baby BTS!!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:10 am
by StaceyLeigh
Congrats! What kind is she/he, and of course :ryo: we want to see pictures! :D

Re: HEHEHE! I picked up a baby BTS!!!!

Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 am
by ProCreationReptiles
Here are some pictures of the new addition to our family....She/he has a beautiful pattern and amazing colors...

Of course, I will be getting bird eye pics this evening, hopefully....

Name suggestions are appreciated....


ENJOY

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 am
by ProCreationReptiles
Didn't get a chance to take birds eye pics last night but will get them as soon as possible.....Enjoy

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:26 pm
by Spindown
possibly IJ, i'm having a hard time telling in the pics :)

Re: Locale of new baby BTS-Pictures!!!!!

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 am
by ProCreationReptiles
Here are some better pics. Fed her and took some pictures last night......She is so sweet.......

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:16 am
by StaceyLeigh
Wow, great colors, very cute little skink!

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 pm
by mark_w
Hi,

Definately a little Jaya!

Mark.

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:34 pm
by Gene0514
Nice skink!

What expo was this?

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:21 am
by WanderingChai
Gorgeous little skink <3

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm
by supersnakeman101
looks like an IJ or a marauke im not really sure but a very cute skink

Re: Locale of new baby BTS??????

Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:33 am
by Katrina
Nice little IJ! :D