Page 1 of 1

My New Baby

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm
by Little Wise Owl
I just got this 4 week (?) old yesterday. I'm very excited to have him/her. :) Just thought I'd share. I've wanted a BTS for a long time now and finally found one I really liked.

Image
Image
Image

His/her home
Image

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:20 pm
by Katrina
Beautiful little IJ!! :D Very cute little baby, definitely worth the wait. Congratulations!

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm
by Little Wise Owl
Thanks :)

I want to take more photos but I don't want to bother him/her so soon. haha

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm
by Kbell31
nice skinker, tank looks good too!

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:56 pm
by Little Wise Owl
Thanks :)

Oh, and I've named him/her "Po".

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:06 am
by StaceyLeigh
Very cute little skink, love the colors! Welcome to the forum.

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:36 pm
by Little Wise Owl
Thanks :)

Got some more photos while Po was adventuring today.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:45 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
I would recommend adding a piece of cork bark in the empty corner(In front of what appears to be a piece of drift wood).

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:48 pm
by Little Wise Owl
I'll be adding more decor/hides when I head to the reptile expo next weekend. S/he fits perfectly in the little white cave for now. S/he also enjoys sitting under the mossy burrows in the two opposite corners. Right now Po is stomping all over the place ruining all my hard work of making the place look pretty. :roll: haha

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm
by Katrina
Little Wise Owl wrote: Right now Po is stomping all over the place ruining all my hard work of making the place look pretty. :roll: haha


Yeah - if you want pretty pictures, plan to take them in the first 15 mins after cleaning. Otherwise they will destroy, poop or shed!

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:03 pm
by Little Wise Owl
Oh, I learned that when I got my Tegu, haha. I made her cage all pretty and as soon as she got to it, she upturned literally everything and made a ridiculous mess. lol

Re: My New Baby

Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 pm
by Kbell31
Something about the name "Po" just makes me smile.