Page 1 of 1

Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:01 am
by RoryBreaker
I didn't photograph all the Blueys on display or for sale, but here's a selection.

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 am
by Scotts1au
Sorry I missed it this year. :-(

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:04 am
by NennaMeerkat
Oh man if only we were that lucky here in the states to see that many skinks at a expo. The one I went to last weekend had one seller selling maybe 3 babies and none of them looked to be in the best of condition at all. Pretty durn pitiful. You are lucky to be living where you are! Seems they are thriving over the pond! Great pics! Thanks for sharing <3 <3

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 am
by Richard.C
nice array of animals,didnt go this year,those white northerns are nice,where they mark whiltshires

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 am
by Nae
Those white ones are simply amazing! :shock:

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:04 am
by Katrina
Wow - every time Rory posts it is incredible pictures!! Thanks for sharing, these are gorgeous!

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 pm
by Jeff
I have had dreams about going to an expo and finding a selection of BTS like that, all being offered for those prices too. In my dreams they have lots of westerns and centrilians too. Apparently you are living my dream.

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 pm
by Spindown
omg i wish i lived in australia!!! We are drooling over the white skink :)

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 pm
by Kurt
i love the carmelish ones on the top right of the second pic!

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:35 pm
by Kbell31
Did you buy any? They all look so nice.

Re: Some Bluey pics from the VHS Expo ( Victoria,Australia)

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:04 pm
by RoryBreaker
Richard.C wrote:nice array of animals,didnt go this year,those white northerns are nice,where they mark whiltshires


I'm guessing there were but I didn't stop to ask.

Jeff wrote:I have had dreams about going to an expo and finding a selection of BTS like that, all being offered for those prices too. In my dreams they have lots of westerns and centrilians too. Apparently you are living my dream.


There were no Westerns or Centralians on display or for sale, but I have seen both for sale at other expos in Sydney. There were 2 or 3 vendors selling juvy Easterns ( I think form memory ther were asking $60 each ).

Kbell31 wrote:Did you buy any? They all look so nice.


No. Too much messing around getting permits for an interstate visitor like me.

Cheers