Page 1 of 1

Facebook Page??

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:07 am
by Funda
Just wondering if you guys do have one?

If not, would be great if you did!! :)

I'm an expert on making pages on Facebook so if you want one, you know who to contact 8)

Haha!

:blueyprint: fC

Re: Facebook Page??

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:17 am
by Nae
Huzzah!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/194672907230208/

Its kind of...Inactive though...:lol:

Re: Facebook Page??

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 am
by Funda
Oh thanks Nae! But this is a Facebook group. Do they have a Facebook page? The pages where you click 'Like' to get more members? I reckon they will grow larger and be more popular to those lizard owners that way :D

:blueyprint: fC

Re: Facebook Page??

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 am
by Nae
Ah, Im not too sure....Page, group, I dont know :lol:

Re: Facebook Page??

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am
by Spindown
lol i didnt know about that group, i just submitted my request :D