IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Funda
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee
Posts: 1551
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:35 am
Country:
Location: Australia: Victoria/Melbourne
Contact:

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby Funda » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:19 am

Hello there!!

It's been so long since I have posted here - I'm in my last year of uni and have been working to hard to earn that extra bit of cash!!
Who would of thought I would be tangled up in all the teaching plans and not to mention university work the lectures assign us :roll:

I hope you and your blueys are all doing well. I would also love to see a recent pic of them too just to see how much they have changed, and also to see the new blueys from our new forum members :)

Well it wouldn't be a proper welcome if there weren't any photos, so I will be sharing them too!!
I have tried something a bit different this time. Natural VS artificial - the blueys seem to like it :wink:
Right: Used bark for this section - they are from my garden so I made sure I soaped and washed them all up to get rid of bugs and any other parasites.
Left: What I always use, Breeders Choice cat litter which is 100% recycled paper. Easy to clean, very light in weight, blueys love to dig and hide in it, and if they eat it, goes out the other end :lol: - I'm very excited for this new enclosure set up :ohyes:

ENJOY!!!!

:blueyprint: fC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*1 Dog, mitsy
*1 Cockatiel, Baylee
*2 Kittens, Lucky and Cuddles
*2 Eastern BTS, Saphia and Eragon.
*f.C Photography
*I love Cengiz, my love muffin!
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby Spindown » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:27 pm

those are some incredible looking skinks wow!!! I love the pic where he is sleeping, that is so adorable! :D
I joined after you left, but I'll still say welcome back! :D
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Look at those teeth.
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
WanderingChai
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 627
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Country:
Location: New York

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby WanderingChai » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Same with Sapphire, but welcome back!! :D
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby StaceyLeigh » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:51 pm

Gorgeous Easterns! :love:
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby Kbell31 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:50 pm

I wish more people would post eastern pics.
When life gets difficult, always remember you are being planted NOT buried!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby Katrina » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:21 pm

Funda, Sophia and Eragon!!!!!! Welcome back!! :D

It is great to see you back after so long. They look gorgeous, Sophia has the most amazing eye bands. Glad things are going alright, university is always busy.
User avatar
kcassoen
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:32 am
Country:
Location: South Korea

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby kcassoen » Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:34 am

very awesome stunning eastern bluey!!!
I think their blackwhite body color makes their eyes more reddish
User avatar
Scotts1au
Great Scott
Great Scott
Posts: 4362
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:19 am
Country:
Location: Central Victoria, Australia

Re: IT'S BEEN A WHILE!!

Postby Scotts1au » Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:45 am

Hi Funda nice to see you back.
If you wait, all that happens is that you get older. M. Andretti

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 416 guests