Page 1 of 1
Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:45 pm
by JoshChimera
Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:54 pm
by Katrina
Skinky looks great!!

Love the colors!
Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 am
by Roheryn
Great color! Cute face

Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:47 am
by JR
Beautiful Tanimbar

Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 am
by Owlstar
My tanimbar looks a lot like like, they get a bad rap but I think they can be pretty nice when given the chance.
Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm
by JoshChimera
Thank you everyone. Yes, Tanimbar's are as friendly as Northerns if you give 'em a little time.
Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:01 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Welcome back Josh

Do you have any pictures of Skinkly as a baby?
Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:42 pm
by Kbell31
These have been appealing to me a lot lately, just might be my next skink. Who are the breeders of tanimbars in the states?
Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Andrew Seike and Ray Gurgui
And... I think I'm missing someone... I guess they're not important J/K

Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:46 am
by Jambi
He looks like a little Savannah Monitor in the first pic

Re: Tanimbar pictures
Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 am
by Kbell31
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:Andrew Seike and Ray Gurgui
And... I think I'm missing someone... I guess there not important J/K

Thanks ML, wonder who you could be talking about
