Page 1 of 1

We're taking over the internet.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:50 pm
by Fatal_S
Looky-looky what I've found in my daily internet travels:
Image
http://verydemotivational.memebase.com/ ... rs-a-sign/

It made me smile. Has anyone else seen our skink-friends wandering the net?

Re: We're taking over the internet.

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:08 pm
by A.VinczeBTs
Actually I saw that yesterday! It made me giggle, but then I felt the little guy was sorta going to go off and eat all the mouth sized things on the floor. Looks so messy. :O

Re: We're taking over the internet.

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:27 am
by Coomassie
Recently (ie within the past week or two), someone created a BTS subreddit. I don't know if anyone else here frequents reddit.

Re: We're taking over the internet.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 am
by Nae
Not bts related, but still a reptile and I still considered it quite funny :lol:

Re: We're taking over the internet.

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:31 am
by Roheryn
:lol: so funny!