Page 1 of 1
Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 pm
by phaemas
She's from Regina originally and IS a captive born eastern! Any breeders in Regina?
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:31 pm
by Katrina
phaemas wrote:Any breeders in Regina?
Nope.
Did you get pictures of the parents? Pictures of Marvin as a baby? Do you really believe this story? Or are they just telling you what you want to hear? Sorry Phaemas, I don't think there are
any Easterns in Canada. Except for the misidentified IJs, like Marvin.

Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:32 pm
by Fatal_S
There's no Eastern breeders in Canada. I also don't know of any breeders in Regina. If she's an Eastern she was imported into Canada. I couldn't tell you if she is or isn't Eastern, I can't ID Easterns -.-'
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:42 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
I keep telling you that isn't an Eastern...
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:44 pm
by phaemas
I'm telling you what the person was told i'm her third owner.
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:58 pm
by Jeff
OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:10 pm
by WanderingChai
For the record, I don't know anything about stuff in Canada or easterns in general, but considering what other people have said I think that like Kat said, they are simply telling you what you want to hear. Sorry.

Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:10 pm
by WanderingChai
Jeff wrote:OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
LOVE what you said Jeff.

Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm
by Bird_Brain
WanderingChai wrote:Jeff wrote:OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
LOVE what you said Jeff.

I agree!
But that being said, if she really thinks it is an Eastern (I disagree) and knows that her other is an IJ, why the hell does she insist on breeding!
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:53 pm
by WanderingChai
ReptileKing wrote:WanderingChai wrote:Jeff wrote:OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
LOVE what you said Jeff.

I agree!
But that being said, if she really thinks it is an Eastern (I disagree) and knows that her other is an IJ, why the hell does she insist on breeding!
I know...
But maybe we should remember that this
is her thread...
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:56 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
I thought she said she wasn't?
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:59 pm
by Bird_Brain
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:I thought she said she wasn't?
Depends on who you talk to. She said she wasnt, yet her "mom" was going to allow her to breed.
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:08 pm
by Katrina
Alright, let's be nice.

And remember that Phaemas is young and still learning.
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:42 am
by Lea
Katrina wrote:Alright, let's be nice.

And remember that Phaemas is young and still learning.
Yup, There may have been a few of us who could have been close to being at least half as ignorant at her age. 
We could give the girl a break ...