Found out more about marvins backround!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
Found out more about marvins backround!
She's from Regina originally and IS a captive born eastern! Any breeders in Regina?
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
phaemas wrote:Any breeders in Regina?
Nope.
Did you get pictures of the parents? Pictures of Marvin as a baby? Do you really believe this story? Or are they just telling you what you want to hear? Sorry Phaemas, I don't think there are any Easterns in Canada. Except for the misidentified IJs, like Marvin.
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
There's no Eastern breeders in Canada. I also don't know of any breeders in Regina. If she's an Eastern she was imported into Canada. I couldn't tell you if she is or isn't Eastern, I can't ID Easterns -.-'
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
I keep telling you that isn't an Eastern...
- phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
I'm telling you what the person was told i'm her third owner.
- Jeff
- Vladik Pippery

- Posts: 5684
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
- WanderingChai
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: New York
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
For the record, I don't know anything about stuff in Canada or easterns in general, but considering what other people have said I think that like Kat said, they are simply telling you what you want to hear. Sorry. 
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
- WanderingChai
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: New York
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Jeff wrote:OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.![]()
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
LOVE what you said Jeff.
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
WanderingChai wrote:Jeff wrote:OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.![]()
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
LOVE what you said Jeff.
I agree!
But that being said, if she really thinks it is an Eastern (I disagree) and knows that her other is an IJ, why the hell does she insist on breeding!
Brad
- WanderingChai
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: New York
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
ReptileKing wrote:WanderingChai wrote:Jeff wrote:OHHH!, well if you are the third owner then, yeh, she's definitely an eastern.![]()
I don't know why you refuse to believe people who actually know something about bts, but you are always willing to believe anything you are told by anyone else. It gets frustrating to read your posts after awhile. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh.
LOVE what you said Jeff.
I agree!
But that being said, if she really thinks it is an Eastern (I disagree) and knows that her other is an IJ, why the hell does she insist on breeding!
I know...
But maybe we should remember that this is her thread...
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
I thought she said she wasn't?
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:I thought she said she wasn't?
Depends on who you talk to. She said she wasnt, yet her "mom" was going to allow her to breed.
Brad
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Alright, let's be nice.
And remember that Phaemas is young and still learning.
- Lea
- Patron Saint of Blueys

- Posts: 4261
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
- Country:
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Re: Found out more about marvins backround!
Katrina wrote:Alright, let's be nice.And remember that Phaemas is young and still learning.
Yup, There may have been a few of us who could have been close to being at least half as ignorant at her age.
We could give the girl a break ...
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 189 guests
