Page 1 of 1

5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:32 pm
by Susann
I don't want to seem like I'm bragging,
...actually, ...yeah I DO!
Can't help it, just so darn proud of my gorgoeus Meraukes! And I think it's time for another show-off :roll:

In order of size; at 920 g. and 26 inches, this is MILO:
IMG_2787.JPG

IMG_2768.JPG

IMG_2784 - Copy.JPG


Next, at 830 g. and 23 inches, here's XYLA:
IMG_2813 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2834 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2821 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2826 - Copy.JPG


Coming up a close third at 775 g and 24 inches, this is J.J:
IMG_2782.JPG

IMG_2742.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG


Gaining on the big guys with his 525 g. and 22 inches, this is JAZZ:
IMG_2234.JPG

IMG_2800 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2802.JPG


Brining up a close rear with her 500 g and 22 inches is "little" Maddie:
IMG_2672 - Copy.JPG

IMG_2804.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG


The close-ups of Jazz and Maddie are old, but all other pictures are taken today.
Aren't they awesome! ...I know I should put a question mark after that, but it just seems wrong...

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:37 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
They're so beautiful...
:cry:

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:49 pm
by Katrina
Can you please brag more often? We don't see enough pictures!!

They all look great. :D Gorgeous collection, the new additions fit in so well. You have a great breeding group.

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 pm
by supersnakeman101
i hope that my little merauke looks similar to that soon :D :D

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:09 pm
by Susann
A little bit male-heavy for a great breeding group, but it would be great if I could get them to multiply. They would make such cute babies! I know at least ML would buy one!

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:12 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
:nod: :banana: :nod:

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:13 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
As soon as I see them for sale, I'll grab the most classic looking one and...

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 pm
by jayeszoo
beautiful babies !! I love seeing pictures as I am so new to these amazing creatures.


jaye

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:21 pm
by Spindown
i'd buy one if you had babies!! :)

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:31 pm
by Bird_Brain
They all look great! Beautiful collection!

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:25 am
by Panana_Blue
Nice collectoon you have there...merauke is gentle giant.

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:29 am
by Coomassie
I love Jazz. My husband has decided our next skinker will be a Merauke.

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:28 am
by Susann
Coomassie wrote:I love Jazz. My husband has decided our next skinker will be a Merauke.

A man with good taste!
As I was reading along, I thought you were going to say: My husband has decided our next skinker will be Jazz! I was getting a wee bit worried...

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:36 am
by Katrina
The skinks better get busy at making you a Grandma! Sounds like you have a lot of preorders. :D

I'll take one too or maybe we can do a future breeding loan. 8)

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:59 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
You said that I will be the first to find out about right? :pray:

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 pm
by Jeff
I heard people with stars get first choice. It's in the rules. :deal:

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
...
:grump: :shake: :grump:

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Gorgeous! :love:

Re: 5 Meraukes, LOTS of pics!

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:55 am
by Roheryn
Impressive collection. Feel free to brag anytime you like :D :D