Page 1 of 1

Splish, splash!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:36 pm
by ShortStack
Coby has always had really awesome sheds, so I haven't had to soak him.. yet. Buuuuuut, of course this time his shed decided to be a pain in the butt and not come off easily. I figured I would soak him for a bit, and it was just what he needed :) I of course had to snap a couple of pictures of his first "bath" and figured I would share them. He was so funny in the tub, too. He wasn't trying to climb out, but was just cruising all over the place. Not sure if he "liked" it since I obviously couldn't ask lol, but he didn't seem to hate it and didn't spazz out, so that was good :)

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:02 pm
by WanderingChai
Wow, he's gorgeous!! :drool:
Gotta love that face.

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:07 pm
by Coomassie
Awwww, you're right. All that is missing is the rubber ducky. So adorable.

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:10 pm
by ShortStack
Thank you! :)

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:34 pm
by Karen
Very cute. Looks like the bath really helped!

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:49 pm
by ShortStack
It definitley did. As soon as he went in, the shed came off with no problem. I figured my streak of great sheds would eventually end, lol.

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:23 am
by Kurt
awesome colors!

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:46 am
by ShortStack
Thank you, thank you :D

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:09 am
by Lea
That's great! He looks all clean and new now! Kiah always needs help, he'll take weeks to shed, if I let him! Usually I have to lather him in some Emu Oil cream, then let him sit for a bit while it loosens up, generally an hour, then he gets a lovely bath in the sunshine- that part he loves, although he tries not to show it :lol:

Your skink is a beautiful colour, so creamy-English toffee, with some melted milk chocolate swirled in :cloud9:


Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 am
by Katrina
Gorgeous little face!! :D

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:16 am
by StaceyLeigh
Beautiful light colors! Looks like my Ember.

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:57 am
by realis88
nice nothern

Re: Splish, splash!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:39 am
by phaemas
Love that face! Pretty skinky! Carfull though, someone might love him too much and STEAL himXD