I'm back!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
stroppel
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:31 am
Country:
Location: L.A. County, California

I'm back!

Postby stroppel » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 am

Hey guys, long time no see! Well, first I think I should tell you who I am. I'm the owner of Homer, a Northern Blue Tongue Skink that I was given as a birthday present for my 13th birthday, She was bought from Zach. Over the past two years I slowly sold most of my reptiles and Amphibians as I lost time and interest for the Hobby. I decided to keep my oldest reptiles, My Leopard Gecko Lex, My Crested Gecko Tiny, My Ball Python Skull, and of course Homer. I recently started dipping my toes back into the Hobby, so I decided to come back to the forums that use to lurk on. I am currently in the process of building Homer a new, larger cage. It is 5' long, 2' deep, and around 2' high.
Here are some recent pictures of Homer and I. She is a little thin right now due to her deciding not to eat for about 2 months, but she is back to normal now and is gaining the lost weight.
Image
And now Her soon to be cage.
Image
And now just her
Image
I removed the Aspen from around her eye and mouth after I realized it was there
Image
Image
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Re: I'm back!

Postby realis88 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:43 am

nice nothern
User avatar
Roheryn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm
Country:
Location: Netherlands

Re: I'm back!

Postby Roheryn » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:47 am

Welcome back, nice skink. So bright, cutie :D
each day's a gift, not a given right.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 179 guests