Caption these pictures!
No prizes, just some light-hearted fun!
Number 1
Number 2
Number 3
Number 4
Number 5
Caption me!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Lea
- Patron Saint of Blueys

- Posts: 4261
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
- Country:
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Caption me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
- Jeff
- Vladik Pippery

- Posts: 5684
- Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
- Country:
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Caption me!
1. I know I left that key here somewhere!
2. Lean on me.
3. Who you looking at?!!
4. don't even think about it!
5. I amm NEVER drinking tequila again!
2. Lean on me.
3. Who you looking at?!!
4. don't even think about it!
5. I amm NEVER drinking tequila again!
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
- Susann
- ADMIN

- Posts: 4022
- Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: Utah
Re: Caption me!
1) What IS that guy's name?! Bill? Nooo.... George! ....nooo.... Please don't come this way!
2) I've got you.
3) Got something good for me?
4) Step...away...from...the table.
5) Nope! She's still looking. I'm never gonna get out of here!
2) I've got you.
3) Got something good for me?
4) Step...away...from...the table.
5) Nope! She's still looking. I'm never gonna get out of here!
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
- Lea
- Patron Saint of Blueys

- Posts: 4261
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
- Country:
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Re: Caption me!
They are so good!
susann and jeff, your number 5's were both so funny!
"I am never going to get out of here ... " Brilliant!
susann and jeff, your number 5's were both so funny! "I am never going to get out of here ... " Brilliant!
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
- Nae
- Forum Graphic Designer

- Posts: 1889
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
- Country:
- Location: Western Australia
Re: Caption me!
4: Do I LOOK like Im going to share this?
5: Nature scary. Box safe.
5: Nature scary. Box safe.
-
A.VinczeBTs
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 133
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:30 pm
- Country:
- Location: Newmarket, Ontario
Re: Caption me!
1. This pot smells funny....was their another animal here?
2. He wasn't good for you anyway, you'll always have me!
3. Cheeeeeeese *Big smile*
4. What do you mean I have something on my face?! >:(
5. Sun...too bright....Drank....too much.
2. He wasn't good for you anyway, you'll always have me!
3. Cheeeeeeese *Big smile*
4. What do you mean I have something on my face?! >:(
5. Sun...too bright....Drank....too much.
-
Fred Gaal
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 192
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:28 pm
- Country:
- Location: Netherlands
Re: Caption me!
1. Please can I never pee in privat?
2. O no, we did not sleep, we saw everything.
3. Kisss me
4. Dont take my food, I'm a T rex
5. Who take the water?
2. O no, we did not sleep, we saw everything.
3. Kisss me
4. Dont take my food, I'm a T rex
5. Who take the water?
- Roheryn
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 399
- Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm
- Country:
- Location: Netherlands
Re: Caption me!
1: Okay, here's the pot. Where's the gold??
2: Tag, you're it!
3: Smile! You're on Candid Camera!
4: Mine!!
5: What'd you wake me for? It ain't even midday yet!
2: Tag, you're it!
3: Smile! You're on Candid Camera!
4: Mine!!
5: What'd you wake me for? It ain't even midday yet!
each day's a gift, not a given right.
- Lea
- Patron Saint of Blueys

- Posts: 4261
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
- Country:
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Re: Caption me!
These are great! Keep them coming, I am having lots of laughs! VinczeBTS, your number 5 had me laughing so hard!
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
- Kbell31
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 484
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
- Country:
- Location: Ohio
Re: Caption me!
1. "Why do I always pull weed duty?"
2. "There, there, sometimes I overeat too..."
3. "Who farted?"
4. "Dining al fresco is the best."
5. "Any minute now Zach Galifianakis is going to rescue me..."
2. "There, there, sometimes I overeat too..."
3. "Who farted?"
4. "Dining al fresco is the best."
5. "Any minute now Zach Galifianakis is going to rescue me..."
When life gets difficult, always remember you are being planted NOT buried!
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: Caption me!
1,god *darn it,thought i had a deep bowl of food to chow into
2,oh crap,dont look now but shes got that little box that flashes at us sometimes again
3,it wasnt me
4,do i have to eat all this veg to get sweets
5,why do i always get sent to the naughty corner
2,oh crap,dont look now but shes got that little box that flashes at us sometimes again
3,it wasnt me
4,do i have to eat all this veg to get sweets
5,why do i always get sent to the naughty corner
- missmacabre
- Rat Girl

- Posts: 1023
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am
- Country:
- Location: New Zealand
Re: Caption me!
Number 2: Can't even get some alone time without the papparazzi upon us.
Number 4: Do I look like I'm kidding?
Number 4: Do I look like I'm kidding?
Jess <:3 )~
1 male Eastern BTS: Onyxia
1 male Bearded Dragon: Falkor
1 Green and Golden Bell Frog
5 male Rats: Anubis, Ice, Riff Raff, Tobias and Templeton
2 female Budgies: Remy and Emile
1 male Mouse: Archie (aka Mouseman)
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 324 guests
