Page 1 of 1

Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 pm
by Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Firstly i have to apologise for being away for so long! I cant believe I havent posted in what... over a year?? I shame myself! Things got quite hectic (as an understatement) when i left school, which i wont go into but i went through quite alot, leaving me forgetting about alot of the things which made me happy, including blueys! i see the forum had a revamp, looks great! Chuckie is still well and kicking! although, he can no longer use his back legs. He has been to the vet, and they cant find anything physically wrong with him and have said the best guess is a bit of arthritis and he chooses not to use them anymore. I was even doing physio on him.... I kid you not, but seemed more stressful for him than anything and he still gets around fine! I think hes at 23 years now, so no wonder things are starting to get a bit creaky.

I also have another bluey now, as of today! I picked him up this morning from a breeder nearby where i live now. Hes 4 days old (or there abouts) and very chill for a little guy. No name yet. speaking of which I live in Berry now in the south coast. Anyone from around here? I will be posting photos of the new and old soon, and once again i massively apologise for my disappearance! I missed it!

Sarah 8) :D

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm
by El Lobo
Hey Sarah - good to see you back. :clap: I hope things are well with you.

It's good to hear the old Chuckie is still around, albeit a little more aged. Is the new bluey also an Eastern? Before anyone else demands, you know the rule. You can't talk about a new bluey (particularly one so young) without pictures. Look forward to seeing those pics as well as pics of the old fellow himself.

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 am
by Lizardqueen&Chuckie
ofcourse! how could i forget that rule! Pictures are comign soon! little guy is settling in, but chuck is always up for a shoot! ill take some tomorow :) oh yeah, and new guy is an eastern ofcourse! but the olive kind. i cant believe how tiny he is! Chuck looks like a bulldozer compared to him :bad: . glad to see you here ellobo!

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 am
by Alioop
:clap: Sarah!!! :clap: I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth and that we'd never hear from you again!! I'm so glad to see that you've made it back to us after so long. Sorry to hear that Chuck's age seems to be catching up to him, but I'm sure he's still the most spoiled skink on 4 (well 2 I guess...) legs! I cannot wait to see photos of him and the newbie. I hope you'll stick around awhile and not disappear on us again! :cry:

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:40 am
by Linnea
hello and welcome back :D (though i think i have not met you before like the others have ;__;)

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 pm
by Katrina
LQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :woo:

You're back!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :banana:

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:04 pm
by Jeff
Hey! Welcome back! Believe it or not, I was just thinking about Chuckie the other day. I have been wondering how he is getting along. I'm glad to see you both back, and the can't wait to see the new addition too.

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 am
by Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Thanks for all the welcomes! Its great to see everyone here! and some new names too :D

Heres a pic of the old man ( not a great pic but he wasnt in the mood for it!)

Image

Image

And the new guy! Also not ready for the pic onslaughty, :lol: hes plenty hissy and bitey, but we havent had a display yet :P

Image

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 am
by Lea
Great to see you back, Sarah! Sorry Chuckie is feeling the his age so much, but I'm sure he's a happy guy in your care, though.

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:03 pm
by ssr
Welcome back!