Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:51 am
Country:
Location: Sydney, Australia

Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Lizardqueen&Chuckie » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Firstly i have to apologise for being away for so long! I cant believe I havent posted in what... over a year?? I shame myself! Things got quite hectic (as an understatement) when i left school, which i wont go into but i went through quite alot, leaving me forgetting about alot of the things which made me happy, including blueys! i see the forum had a revamp, looks great! Chuckie is still well and kicking! although, he can no longer use his back legs. He has been to the vet, and they cant find anything physically wrong with him and have said the best guess is a bit of arthritis and he chooses not to use them anymore. I was even doing physio on him.... I kid you not, but seemed more stressful for him than anything and he still gets around fine! I think hes at 23 years now, so no wonder things are starting to get a bit creaky.

I also have another bluey now, as of today! I picked him up this morning from a breeder nearby where i live now. Hes 4 days old (or there abouts) and very chill for a little guy. No name yet. speaking of which I live in Berry now in the south coast. Anyone from around here? I will be posting photos of the new and old soon, and once again i massively apologise for my disappearance! I missed it!

Sarah 8) :D
Humans are like slinkies. Practically useless... but still fun to push down the stairs.
User avatar
El Lobo
The Blotched Brigade
The Blotched Brigade
Posts: 3405
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:49 pm
Country:
Location: Blue Mountains Australia

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby El Lobo » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey Sarah - good to see you back. :clap: I hope things are well with you.

It's good to hear the old Chuckie is still around, albeit a little more aged. Is the new bluey also an Eastern? Before anyone else demands, you know the rule. You can't talk about a new bluey (particularly one so young) without pictures. Look forward to seeing those pics as well as pics of the old fellow himself.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who do not.
User avatar
Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:51 am
Country:
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Lizardqueen&Chuckie » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:37 am

ofcourse! how could i forget that rule! Pictures are comign soon! little guy is settling in, but chuck is always up for a shoot! ill take some tomorow :) oh yeah, and new guy is an eastern ofcourse! but the olive kind. i cant believe how tiny he is! Chuck looks like a bulldozer compared to him :bad: . glad to see you here ellobo!
Humans are like slinkies. Practically useless... but still fun to push down the stairs.
User avatar
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Country:
Location: Buffalo, NY

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Alioop » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 am

:clap: Sarah!!! :clap: I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth and that we'd never hear from you again!! I'm so glad to see that you've made it back to us after so long. Sorry to hear that Chuck's age seems to be catching up to him, but I'm sure he's still the most spoiled skink on 4 (well 2 I guess...) legs! I cannot wait to see photos of him and the newbie. I hope you'll stick around awhile and not disappear on us again! :cry:
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
User avatar
Linnea
Swedish Flower
Swedish Flower
Posts: 1781
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Sweden

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Linnea » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:40 am

hello and welcome back :D (though i think i have not met you before like the others have ;__;)
Litchie, northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Katrina » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 pm

LQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :woo:

You're back!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo: :banana:
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Jeff » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey! Welcome back! Believe it or not, I was just thinking about Chuckie the other day. I have been wondering how he is getting along. I'm glad to see you both back, and the can't wait to see the new addition too.
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
User avatar
Lizardqueen&Chuckie
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Posts: 2384
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:51 am
Country:
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Lizardqueen&Chuckie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:01 am

Thanks for all the welcomes! Its great to see everyone here! and some new names too :D

Heres a pic of the old man ( not a great pic but he wasnt in the mood for it!)

Image

Image

And the new guy! Also not ready for the pic onslaughty, :lol: hes plenty hissy and bitey, but we havent had a display yet :P

Image
Humans are like slinkies. Practically useless... but still fun to push down the stairs.
User avatar
Lea
Patron Saint of Blueys
Patron Saint of Blueys
Posts: 4261
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
Country:
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby Lea » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:58 am

Great to see you back, Sarah! Sorry Chuckie is feeling the his age so much, but I'm sure he's a happy guy in your care, though.
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
ssr
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 964
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Country:
Location: Iowa

Re: Im back! after a shameful dissapearance!

Postby ssr » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Welcome back!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 141 guests