Dog food

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
New2Blues
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:16 pm
Country:
Location: California

Dog food

Postby New2Blues » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:56 pm

Has anyone tried Taste of the Wild dog food for their skinks? It's supposed to be top notch dog food.

I am thinking this is what I want to feed my skinky, but I would have to order it every time or I can see if my feed store carries the wet food. I know they carry the dry food because that is what I am going to be feeding my dog soon. I will have to check next time I go. Anyways, have any of you heard of this dog food? Do you feed it to your skinks?
Amy

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 247 guests