Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
Where can I buy one for weighing my skinks?
- xxmonitorlizardxx
- Walks with Squirrels

- Posts: 4050
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
- Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
- Country:
- Location: NJ, USA
Re: Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
Amazon.com
- phaemas
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
- Country:
- Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada
Re: Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
I thought about Zellers,Costco,walmart. Would pet land or petsmart sell small animal scales?
- WanderingChai
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 627
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 6:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: New York
Re: Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
Amazon. I would not really recommend Walmart for several reasons(three words: cheap and break). However if you can find a good quality one for cheap somewhere that is accurate, go for it!!
If love is a labor, I'll slave to the end.
- jayeszoo
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 am
- Country:
- Location: Michigan US
Re: Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
I bought mine at Beautiful Dragons online. It was probably a little more than what you are wanting to pay since you said cheap. But it is worth every penny. I think about 35.00 I bought it 4 years ago and then bought another one for the kitchen since I liked it so well.
jaye
jaye
Jaye
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
Indigo BT Merauke
Munchkin Bearded Dragon
Skittles Sudanese Uro
Cynder Std Poodle
Journey Std Poodle
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
I've heard the best reviews for the MyWeigh 7001. You can get these on Bean Farm.com.
Thats where i'm going to get mine.
Thats where i'm going to get mine.
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
- Linnea
- Swedish Flower

- Posts: 1781
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Sweden
Re: Were can I get cheap kitchen Scale?
if you have any german large shop companies like Netto and Mediamarkt you may be able to find them cheap there now after christmas if you hurry 
Litchie, northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 192 guests
