Page 1 of 1

Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 am
by Gabe
Hi guys,

Just thought i'd share some photos of my female RP Bluey and some of her young from this season. She was bred with an unrelated male so it looks like the trait is dominant, possibly co-dominant depending on what future breeding produces :D.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Just a different photo of the one above.
Image

Cheers,
Gabe

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:51 am
by mark_w
Beautiful! I'd love to get my hands on a couple of those bubs! Really nice 8)

Mark.

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 am
by realis88
beautifull scincoides

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:51 pm
by Katrina
Wow - love the looks of those, just beautiful! :D Mom is absolutely gorgeous, love the dark outlining on the light scales.

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm
by Jeff
Those are beautiful easterns. I would kill for some of those!

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:38 pm
by Kbell31
Katrina wrote:Wow - love the looks of those, just beautiful! :D Mom is absolutely gorgeous, love the dark outlining on the light scales.


This reminds me of the old fashioned type tiles you would find in a bathroom.

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:47 am
by Gabe
Thanks everyone :D. I'll post up some more photos as they grow.

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:56 am
by Gabe
Here's a couple of updated photos :)

Image

Image

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:18 am
by Richard.C
they all look great gabe,that silver one in last pic looks awsome,the outline around each scale really makes it stand out,and the patterning looks cool to,lovely animals

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 am
by Nae
VERY nice! The spots amongst the black outline is just stunning.

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 pm
by Gabe
Thanks Richard and Nae. Hopefully she'll produce some more this coming season :D

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:59 pm
by acanthurus
Very nice. Going to be a very interesting to see how this line goes over the next few generations. Just wish we could keep them over here in WA:)

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:35 pm
by Gabe
Thanks acanthurus. Yeah, i'm looking forward to see what this line produces when two reduced patterns are crossed :)

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:51 pm
by Snickers :)
Wow Gabe, those skinks are gorgeous, they look so unique!!

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:37 pm
by Katrina
These are just gorgeous!! Love the look of them. :D

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm
by Jeff
Still looking gorgeous! I am still having a hard time figuring out what the "RP" means in your original post. I'm sure I will face palm when I here the answer, but I give up!

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm
by Katrina
Jeff wrote:Still looking gorgeous! I am still having a hard time figuring out what the "RP" means in your original post. I'm sure I will face palm when I here the answer, but I give up!


Look at the title of the thread. :wink:

And then face palm. :hehe:

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 pm
by Jeff
Oh geez! I was trying to think of every state province, and locale in all of Australia! I assumed it was a common way to denote something, and that it was probably a location. It's hard for us old guys when you make up new abbreviations every other day!

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:43 pm
by Richard.C
jeff :lol:

we just assume thats how you guys call stuff,eg ij :lol:

Re: Reduced pattern Blueys

Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 am
by Spindown
WOW those are hot! <3's