Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts. If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that. This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
So I was wrapping presents for my son and extended family yesterday and I thought it would be some good socializing time for Mr. Blue. Had him out amongst the gift wrap and such. He seemed pretty chill. In fact I brought him over to the in-laws house in a cat carrier type crate to spend the night and enjoy the festivities (which he did by having some shredded turkey and roast beef).
Here is Mr. Blue enjoying wrapping gifts with me. His first of what I hope to be many Christmases.