New pictures of Pica!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Roheryn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 399
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm
Country:
Location: Netherlands

New pictures of Pica!

Postby Roheryn » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:03 am

PIca is a year old now, and he/she has grown so big! I could use some ID help though. At first I thought her to be Indo, then I guessed Merauke and now.... I'm lost. I really don't know. So...help?? :D I'll try to have some full length pictures tonight. Her tummy is a bit pale now, she is abouty to shed, but usually it is somewhat reddish-pinkish-orange like...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
each day's a gift, not a given right.
A.VinczeBTs
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:30 pm
Country:
Location: Newmarket, Ontario

Re: New pictures of Pica!

Postby A.VinczeBTs » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:19 am

My opinion is really not worth much, as I'm new... However, to me it looks Merauke. Indo's from what I've seen look more patchy or pixilated (I'm in the computer business, this is our descriptive power, haha.. :oops: ), he looks like solid bands....
Again, I know next to nothing, just my limited opinion.

Hopefully more will comment! In any case, Pica is beautiful! :mrgreen:
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Re: New pictures of Pica!

Postby realis88 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 am

nice merauke
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: New pictures of Pica!

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:44 am

Merauke. But can we get a bird's eye view pic of him/her.
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: New pictures of Pica!

Postby Katrina » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:13 am

Looks gorgeous!!! :D Love the set up too.
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Re: New pictures of Pica!

Postby Kbell31 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:47 pm

I like the second picture, very mysterious :) This skink seems to have a shorter/more rounded snout...
When life gets difficult, always remember you are being planted NOT buried!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 254 guests