Most of the feedback I would give has already been mentioned on the youtube site.
Lucky for you that he's a Merauke, huh, you don't need to learn how to say Irian Jaya
...I guess I'm not sure why you want comments on the video when so many things need to be updated...? The biggest one in my opinion is what you are telling people to feed BTS.
The one thing not mentioned yet, would be that I think it would be good for you to put in a bigger water dish. #1) some BTS like to soak, and there's no way for Blaze to do that, and #2) you have paper towels for substrate, which would not hold moisture at all. Meraukes generally like higher humidity, and a larger water dish would help a bit with that as well.
And, if you had some substrate he could burrow in, 3 hides would be plenty.
Blaze sure is cute!
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.