Hey Everyone! [New Member]

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
ReptiFoot
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm
Country:
Location: Texas

Hey Everyone! [New Member]

Postby ReptiFoot » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 am

Hey all! After a while of lurking, I decided to join in on the fun. (: I don't have a Bluey as of yet, but there is an expo in my area this weekend and I've got my fingers crossed that I'll find one there. Although I have done quite a bit of research in the past few weeks in antisipation, I do have some questions and have found that getting answers from real world owners is the absolute best way to go. So, I'll be undoubtably posting more threads in the days to come. :edward:
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Hey Everyone! [New Member]

Postby Bird_Brain » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:15 am

Welcome to the forum! I would agree with you. It just seems more comforting getting answers from "real" people rather than from caresheets and books.
Brad
User avatar
ReptiFoot
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm
Country:
Location: Texas

Re: Hey Everyone! [New Member]

Postby ReptiFoot » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:20 am

Thank you! And yeah, it helped a ton for some of my other herps. The internet info can be so controversial sometimes..
User avatar
Zach
Grand Cicada
Grand Cicada
Posts: 7550
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:38 pm
Country:
Location: Orygun
Contact:

Re: Hey Everyone! [New Member]

Postby Zach » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 pm

:btsnet:

Hope you find this great place helpful.

+ 2.2 Irian Jaya (Slurpy, Nona, Sassy, Cool Moe Dee)
+ 1.1 Eastern (Eugene, Enzo)
+ 1.2 Northern (Niko, Pearl, Peach)
+ 1.0 Tanimbar Island (TQ)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 252 guests