New pics of Bicho

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
mv2sa
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Country:
Location: Ann Arbor - MI

New pics of Bicho

Postby mv2sa » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Today I took some new pics of Bicho, he is kind of in a bad mood, because I cleaned hi enclosure and changed a few things, I am doing a mix of aspen shavings and repti bark and it seen to be harder for Bicho to burrow.

Image
Image
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Gorgeous! He has beautiful colors. I love all the white flecking, dark black and lovely orange. :D
User avatar
phaemas
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
Country:
Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada

Postby phaemas » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Everytime I see a skink like that I think of mels northerns:)
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:54 pm

The orange on this skink never ceases to amaze me :drool:
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Postby Kbell31 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm

If I ever got a northern I would want it to look just like Bicho
User avatar
Karen
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm
Country: USA

Postby Karen » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Beautiful skink and I love the name! :D
• 0.1.0 Merauke - Sylvia
• 0.0.1 Northern - Tiberi
User avatar
Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Country:
Location: Newark, DE

Postby Coomassie » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 am

WANT TO CUDDLE!!!! He is so cute. He looks like he needs a hug.
Cay T.
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 am

You can see his resemblance to Ember, the faces and coloring are so similar.
He looks very happy!
User avatar
mv2sa
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Country:
Location: Ann Arbor - MI

Postby mv2sa » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Thanks, I wish that he weren't camera shy, every time that he is doing something cool and he listen to my noisy camera trying to focus him, he just stop whatever he is doing =/
User avatar
mv2sa
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm
Country:
Location: Ann Arbor - MI

Postby mv2sa » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 pm

A few extra pics....

"Don't you ever dare to take me out of this pocket!" this is usually what I hear he saying before I put him out of my pocket and back to his enclosure XD
Image

Little explorer...
Image
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Re: New pics of Bicho

Postby realis88 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:19 pm

woooww nice pict

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 276 guests