Page 1 of 1

Update on some of my Easterns

Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm
by Helikaon
got a little snap happy and took a few photos of some of my fav blueys that i bred.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

:)

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:28 am
by Nae
Wow, they are looking gorgeous!

I love the contrast between the more neutral creams on their sides and the more yellowish creams on their backs~ And the second one has really neat spots! :D

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 am
by Jeff
Those are definitely some unique skinks. I hope they lead to even more unusual things down the road. I am sure you are having fun working with them!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 am
by Katrina
Those are just incredible! I love see pics of them. What a great looking breeding group, it is so exciting to see your projects. Makes one realize the incredible diversity in Easterns.

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:21 pm
by Helikaon
thanks for the nice comments everyone they are all F1's will get some good pics of the f2s soon. seems its much more complex genetics then id hoped so havnt quite cracked it yet

Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 pm
by Susann
They bluey in pictures 3 and 4 (from the top) looks like someone took their finger and dragged it on the back in a zig-zag pattern wile the paint on the scales was still wet! :shock: That's among the coolest things I've seen!! :shock:

Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:14 pm
by Helikaon
yeah that spotty one is cute, i have bred its mum again this year so will see what s produced, she is bloody huge at the moment, so wouldnt shock me if i get 15 bubs

Re: Update on some of my Easterns

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:18 pm
by realis88
beautifulll

Re: Update on some of my Easterns

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:14 pm
by Riven
I'm jealous! I wish I had a chance to work with Easterns.

Re: Update on some of my Easterns

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:45 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
How did you get their patterns? Were they line-bred or something like that?