New Jenga Video

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

New Jenga Video

Postby Fatal_S » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Some may remember my previous video from about a year ago of Jenga, my evil Caramel Northern, trying to get at me through the glass:
http://youtu.be/5KmdMxhBG0A

A week ago I took a new video to show how far he's come since then. We had a few fights, and he still tries to attack most of the time, but sometimes he can stay calm and behave more like a normal skink:
http://youtu.be/dHv9wiRr0iE

I have many other old videos of Jenga's violent habits, but I can only upload videos from a friend's house. I'll work on getting them up soon since many are quite amusing to watch.

I love my little jerk <3
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 am

Such a feisty little cutey :lol: Much calmer than the last video I saw, he is making progress!
User avatar
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Country:
Location: Buffalo, NY

Postby Alioop » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 am

Wow what a big difference! He looks much more curious and less stressed than in the last video. Still has a pretty evil look in his eye though lol!
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
User avatar
Linnea
Swedish Flower
Swedish Flower
Posts: 1781
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Sweden

Postby Linnea » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:22 am

Jenga seems to be very determined to do what he wants xD

he has really improved from the first video! :shock:
Litchie, northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:25 am

I was waiting for him to go the camera the whole time :lol:

Hes certainly very amusing!
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:02 am

wow thats a big difference! impressive! Hes so cute <3's
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
lemon1
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:29 pm
Country:
Location: Winnipeg

Postby lemon1 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 pm

My daughter thinks Jenga is so cute and funny
ssr
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 964
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Country:
Location: Iowa

Postby ssr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:24 pm

He is so curious. He wants to check things out on HIS terms though!
User avatar
phaemas
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
Country:
Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada

Postby phaemas » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 pm

I laughed at the "I love my little jerk'' comment!
I met Jenga in person and he was trying to kill the plastic sheet over the bins at the expo!XD
User avatar
Shortie
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Country:
Location: Scotland

Postby Shortie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:39 am

And I thought Slinky, my tanimbar was a bit on the evil side! He does the same thing as Jenga and tries to eat my camera! Jenga seems a lot more settled compared to the last video you posted of him =) You should post videos of him up more often. I love studying animal behaviors especially in reptiles. I'm still learning when it comes to Slinky since he's my first bts :) Keep it up with Jenga! I'm looking forward to see more videos of him *Hint hint* :P
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:16 pm

I have lots of videos, but my internet connection won't let me upload videos from home. So I can only upload when I visit my friend. I'll work on getting more videos up. I have some other videos of Jenga that will make your eyes bug out...

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 212 guests