Pictures of Arden

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Musoke
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Country:
Location: Grassie, Ontario

Pictures of Arden

Postby Musoke » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:15 pm

My best friend who's moving in with me sometime in the next few years got some pictures of Arden (her little juvenile Irian Jaya!) YAY! I love this little one, she's adorable.

She's 16 and a half inches- only one inch smaller then little Elliot, who's twice as old as she is! I think she'll be a big one... mind you, Elliot's small.

She's a bit tank-aggressive, but one she's out she's very curious and adventurous. I love her 'eyeliner' dark scales around her eyes, and her cute little spot right in the middle of her neck!!

Anyway, here're your pictures ((My friend's sister put them on facebook edited with this filter to make them look better... not that such a pretty skink needs help! I could only get them this way, sorry if you'd prefer them without. :( )) :

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

There you go! I hope you like them. I'm driving up to visit my friend in a few weeks, there's another skink named Charlie that lives there too- another big irian jaya! (Do any of you remember AlmostInsane from this forum? She's my best friend's sister and Charlie's proud owner!) I can take pictures of them both for you guys when I go if you'd like.

Also, Jude is doing extremely well! I'll make a more detailed post on her in a while when I have more pictures of her for you guys. :D
- Meagan
Image
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:39 pm

that second to last pic is precious! you have a lovely skink! i love their expressive eyes <3
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
smex14
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 am
Country:
Location: Birmingham, UK

Postby smex14 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:27 pm

goegeous pictures, such pretty eyes!
1 Indo BTS - Sigs
1 Herman's Tortoise - Maris
1 Stuart's Milks Snake - Errol
2 Labradors - Busta & Dre
4 Chickens - Scarlett, Gwyneth, Catherine & Victoria (RIP Audrey)
User avatar
Kbell31
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 484
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:12 pm
Country:
Location: Ohio

Postby Kbell31 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:04 pm

I love the eyes too, and the banding on the tail. Beauty.
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Postby realis88 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 am

nice pict, nice BTS
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:59 am

Very cute, love the face!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 234 guests