Repashy products for BTS
Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:40 pm
I found another product that sparked my intrest
http://www.store.repashy.com/supercal-lod-en.html
It has low levels of D3 in it. Do you think this would be good for my Bts.. or any bts. Ruckus has a MVB but I dont know exactally if hes getting enough uv from it. Do you think this would be a good calcium product.
There were others I was currious about, but what do you think. If you know of better products let me know
thanks
http://www.store.repashy.com/supercal-lod-en.html
It has low levels of D3 in it. Do you think this would be good for my Bts.. or any bts. Ruckus has a MVB but I dont know exactally if hes getting enough uv from it. Do you think this would be a good calcium product.
There were others I was currious about, but what do you think. If you know of better products let me know