Page 1 of 1

PICS: post shed, new hides, and new substrate...

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm
by Kurt
Apollo shed last weekend so I decided to snap some shots.

Also, since it was time to do a complete cage clean to pick out the shed and clean the glass and change the substrate I decided to just go for the substrate switch. I made the switch to coco husk. I was leaning toward cypress but that was more expensive and I thought the husk would be easier to clean.

Enjoy the pics. I got some cool pics of him climbing and hiding.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image

And a halloween/day of the dead pic just for fun:

Image

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:41 pm
by Kurt
oops forgot this one of his side pattern/stomach.

Image

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:46 pm
by Katrina
Gorgeous!!! I just love Apollo's colors. :D Beautiful!

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 pm
by Fatal_S
The pic of him in the statue is my fave. Awesome photos!

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 am
by Coomassie
He is beautiful!

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:22 am
by Alioop
Great photos! He really is very striking. I love it.

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:00 am
by Spindown
what type is apollo that he is SOOOOo orangey red? hes amazing O.o

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 pm
by Kurt
Thanks guys!

SapphireTigress wrote:what type is apollo that he is SOOOOo orangey red? hes amazing O.o


he's a merauke. he keeps getting more orange/red every shed though, its crazy.