Page 1 of 1

Repticon expo?

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm
by ZombieBTS
Hey I am going to one in west palm beach florida on November 20th. Does anyone know if repticon expos have BTS usually? And what do I have to look out for when buying one?

This is my first expo I am going to.

Thankz! I'm 14 btw!

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:47 pm
by ZombieBTS
Also are they usually BTS at repticon expos?

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm
by Fatal_S
If that's in Florida then Ray Gurgui should be there with BTS, along with a few other small sellers. Ray is great, so be sure to look for him.

Remember that any IJ/Indo/Merauke is almost guaranteed to be WC unless the owner can show they bred it (parents available to be seen for example, or a well-known breeder).

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 pm
by ZombieBTS
[quote="Fatal_S"]If that's in Florida then Ray Gurgui should be there with BTS, along with a few other small sellers. Ray is great, so be sure to look for him.

Remember that any IJ/Indo/Merauke is almost guaranteed to be WC unless the owner can show they bred it (parents available to be seen for example, or a well-known breeder).[/quote]

Alright how much does rays BTS cost usually? Babys? Thanks!

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
200$-Eastern
150$-Tanimbar
100$-Northern
100$-Caramel Northern
http://thunderbayherps.com/

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 pm
by Fatal_S
I'd guess his Northerns would be around $150. He does have a website:
http://www.thunderbayherps.com/

According to the site Northerns are $100. Can't say for sure if that's current, but I'd say $100-$150 could be expected.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:33 pm
by ExtremeJustin
I don't know if Ray travels out to West Palm for that show??? If he does I seem to remember his skinks went up just slightly in price from last year but he hasn't updated the website this year.