Page 1 of 2

First babies of the season !

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:30 pm
by occi1
Had the birth of my first babies of the season. Really happy with these !Image
Image

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 pm
by Tanith
Wow! :jawdrop: Absolutly stunning!

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:37 pm
by Linnea
*faints and is unable to leave a sane comment on their beauty*

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:10 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Notherns? Do you have pics of their parents?

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm
by James Wilson
NICE! I too would like to see the parents.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:02 pm
by Spindown
wow O.O gorgeous! *so jealous*

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 pm
by Scooter_in_Kindergarten
What kind of BTS are they?

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 pm
by StaceyLeigh
:shock: Yes wow, and what are they? Very cool!

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:29 pm
by Katrina
Wow - incredible! Just gorgeous!

Congratulations.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm
by phaemas
Wow! IncredibleO_o

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:48 pm
by realis88
mantap

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:28 pm
by occi1
Thanks ! They are hypermelanistic easterns. There are quite a few here in Oz. Don't have any pics of parents but I will post some when I get a chance.

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:30 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Do you work with any other projects?

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:30 pm
by phaemas
Your in Aussie?! No fair!

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:39 am
by pisces20
Hi,
Great photos, very early I wont be getting mine foe another month. Great.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:23 am
by Jeff
Congratulations! I hope I get to see some of those in person some day. It's hard to believe they are real!

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm
by phaemas
If I could I would smuggle one of theese over the ocean:( Lucky Aussie.

Posted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:37 pm
by ILoveMyMonsters
Wow! These are GORGEOUS! It's a shame that you are in Austrailia :lol: . Otherwise I would be begging you for one :)

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:57 am
by Edward
:weirdo: Very nice.

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:05 pm
by occi1
Thanks guys !
They are not really a project . I'm not into easterns in a big way ,just like black animals . I mainly work with occipitalis colour forms and shingle colour forms