Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts. If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that. This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Wow! These are GORGEOUS! It's a shame that you are in Austrailia . Otherwise I would be begging you for one
• Gauge - Northern Blue Tongued Skink
• Krueger - Chinese Shar Pei
• Alban - Variegated Blaze Rat
• Havoc - Double Rex x Patchwork Hairless Rat
• Sushi - Betta
Thanks guys !
They are not really a project . I'm not into easterns in a big way ,just like black animals . I mainly work with occipitalis colour forms and shingle colour forms