Page 1 of 1

Seasons Photo Contest - Place your vote!

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:51 pm
by Katrina
Wow - thank you so much for the excellent submissions! We had under ten entries, so a couple people submitted two photos. Thanks to everyone who took the time to send these in. :D

Voting will continue until noon, GMT, Sunday November 6th. Good luck!

Photo 1:
Image

Photo 2:
Image

Photo 3:
Image

Photo 4:
Image

Photo 5:

Image

Photo 6:
Image

Photo 7:
Image

Photo 8:
Image

Photo 9:
Image

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
LOL I love the expression for number 2 :rofl:

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm
by Nae
Same :lol:

"How dare you go and die on me human! Now who is going to feed me!!? I hope you feel ashaaamed..."

Actually, that reminds me of a suggestion I had Katrina - How about alternating a photo contest with a caption contest? Even though Im no good at captions, it would give us without blueys, cameras, photography skills, a decent place to take a photo etc to get in on the competition, and hopefully have a few laughs :D

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:47 pm
by Katrina
Ooh - great idea! Were you thinking like posting one photo and having people caption it - best caption = winner? Or people submitting their pics with captions and having people vote on the pic + caption?

Either would be a great idea. I love the idea. :D thanks!!

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:51 pm
by Nae
I was thinking along the lines of the one photo idea :D

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:28 pm
by StaceyLeigh
I'm a traditional girl I guess, I voted for 3, love the cute skink on the pumpkin! :lol:

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 pm
by Spindown
they were all so great! i finally have a camera, but i missed on this contest.
I voted 9, because hes sticking out his tongue at the camera with such a saucy expression, all while being super cool and hanging from an eye socket lol.

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:38 pm
by MissMeg
Captions:
Photo 1 - "I know im handsome you cant resist taking a pic of me"
Photo 2 -" Thanks mom/dad How am I suposed to eat that?"
Photo 3 - "Can I eat this? Huh? for dinner? is this for me, can I eat this please?"
Photo 4 - "I have to share the ground with these things now? Fine I guess so"
Photo 5 - "What are these things? I think they might be leaves... Can I eat them?"
Photot 6 - "What is this obstical in my way.. RIP.. whos that?"
Photo 7 - "Betcha cant find me!"
Photo 8 - "For Halloween im going to be a Trap door spider. AND Nows my chance!"
Photo 9 - "Ugg, that bugg isnt going down to well. I think im gunna hurl"

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:59 pm
by Katrina
Nae wrote:I was thinking along the lines of the one photo idea :D


Great idea! Love it! I will start looking for a 'caption this' photo right away! :D

We did similar things a little while back (Leigh was amazing for captioning things), one was a new years resolution one. I have two old ones:
Image
Image

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 pm
by Nae
Hahaha! Love em :D

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:28 pm
by Scooter_in_Kindergarten
LOL,
I love the quotes added. Good Idea.
I voted 2 because he/she has such a cute facial expression . :)

Number 2

Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 pm
by JuggalinJuggalette
Picture number 2 reminds me of Hamlet
"To be? Or not to be?" Too cute! Like others say, the expression is priceless!